Organisation & Processes
THOR-Maintenance has developed a number of tools, formats and techniques that help set up the maintenance organisation and processes in a highly efficient way. They are a quick start for setting up:
- Roles and responsibilities
- Skills and competence management
- Document management system
- Technical implementation of CMMS (EAM) software
- The maintenance programme (PM)
- Maintenance Machine Files
- Criticality determinations of the Asset
- Spare parts and tool management
- Setting up work preparations and planning processes
These tools and formats originate from 30 years of experience in different branches of industry. They also take account of legal provisions and quality requirements applicable in the different branches of industry.
Do you want to know more about this?
Do you have any questions about our 'Maintenance Organisation & Processes' Service?
Fill in the form and describe your question as precisely as possible. A representative of MENTHOR will make contact with you after the necessary information has been collected.
Would you prefer contact by telephone?
You can reach us on +32 476 435 190