All the efforts put into setting up a good technical service are only worthwhile if the intended results are also achieved. The intended results do, however, have different facets. One wants maximum machine availability, safety, quality, machine life, flexibility, etc. for a minimum cost, spare parts, personnel use, administration, etc. To get all this in the picture it is important to collect and analyse the correct data. But just as important is to gauge the results against correct and realistic targets.
THOR-Maintenance can help with:
- Setting up data collection formats and defining KPIs
- Setting strategic targets
- Setting up an RCA process and management
- Setting up an RCM programme
- Setting up a supplier reliability programme
- Setting up an LCC (Life Cycle Costs) process and tool
- Setting up a target ‘Reliability’, ‘Availability’ and ‘Maintainability’ model
Do you have any questions?
Do you have any questions about our 'Maintenance Output Control' Service?
Fill in the form and describe your question as precisely as possible. A representative of MENTHOR will make contact with you after the necessary information has been collected.
Would you prefer contact by telephone?
You can reach us on +32 476 435 190