Despite our best efforts in setting up a high-performance technical service, there will always be internal and/or external factors that compel us to adapt in line with a new reality. Examples include:
- A competitor who compels us to produce less expensively
- Legal provisions that compel us to adapt our installations
- The replacement of installations for various reasons
- Customers who compel us to increase traceability
- Internal pressure from the management to increase profit margins
- Quality standards that become stricter and certification that must be obtained
- Work schedules that change due to increased demand
- An image problem that puts us in a situation of caution
- Insurance policies that compel us to reduce risks
Each of these cases require specific measures. The maintenance organisation is quite complex and extensive. Hence it is often not clear which points we must work on at the organisation to control the situation. An additional difficulty is that almost all corrective action creates undesired side-effects. This is often in areas that do not please us.
It is therefore not wise to act as a bull in a china shop, but to cautiously identify the points on which we need to work.
THOR-Maintenance builds a roadmap in line with the needs of the customer, taking account of the customer’s particular limits. For more info also see the ‘MENTHOR model’.
Do you want to know more?
Do you have any questions about our 'Maintenance Strategy Management' service?
Fill in the form and describe your question as precisely as possible. A representative of MENTHOR will make contact with you after the necessary information has been collected.
Would you prefer contact by telephone?
You can reach us on +32 476 435 190